Fairwinds has a limited number of storage bins located in the basement of Building 205 Victor Parkway. Condominium Owner-occupants (excluding owner-occupants of townhouse units) are eligible to have a bin if available. Bins are assigned on a “first come-first served” basis according to the waiting list on file at the Association Office.
Here are some additional basic guidelines/rules for the use of storage bins:
- No more than one (1) storage bin will be assigned to any owner-occupant
- Upon assignment of a storage bin, a $2.00 payment will be required for a key to the entrance door. The $2.00 charge will be refunded when the bin is cleared and the key is returned to the office.
- All storage bins must be secured by padlock supplied by the owner.
- A storage bin may not be retained by an owner-occupant when vacating his/her unit and is not transferrable to a new owner-occupant.
- Only articles approved by the Fire Code may be stored in a storage bin and may not be stored in such a manner as to interfere with the automatic sprinkler system. All storage bins will be subject to periodic inspections by the Fire Department
- No article whatsoever may be stored in the open areas or walkways within the basement in which the storage bins are located.
- Any article(s) stored in the storage bins are stored at the owners’ risk. The Association assumes no responsibility or liability for damage to, or the theft of, any article(s) stored.
- Prior to occupying an assigned storage bin, and as a condition for such occupancy, each owner-occupant shall be required to agree to and execute a License Agreement (available at the Fairwinds office).