Monthly Assessments (“Condo Fees”)
Payments can be made through the Owner Portal at https://portal.connectresident.com/
You should also receive payment coupons. If not, please contact the support center at 1-800-870-0010, or by email at manager@fairwindsofannapolis.
- Checks should be made out to Fairwinds of Annapolis Condominium.
- Condo fees are due on the first of the month.
- If payment is not received prior to the 16th of the month, a late fee charge of 10% will be automatically added to the account.
- As with any bill/debt, if payment is not received on time, collection activity will commence.
- In accordance with Fairwind’s By-Laws & Resolutions and the Maryland Condominium Act, further collection activity could include:
- Liens placed upon unit
- Late charges
- Collection costs
- Reasonable attorney fees and other charges as permitted by law.
What Condo Fees Cover
A lot actually. GENERALLY speaking, the items your monthly fees cover include the following:
- Gas use for heating, hot water, and cooking (excluding the townhouses) – This is somewhat unique for a condominium community
- Water and sewage expenses (excluding the townhouses)
- General maintenance and repair of buildings, property and amenities, including:
- parking lots and roadways
- tennis courts
- swimming pool
- playgrounds, etc.
- Grounds maintenance services
- Snow removal services
- Pest and termite control (does not include extermination services – see below)**
- Janitorial services
- Pool management services
- Electricity for common area lighting
- Interior of buildings
- Exterior of buildings
- Courtyards, pool, and parking lots
- Property management services
- Employment of maintenance technician and office staff
- Audit and tax preparation
- Insurance on the property and buildings (does not cover personal property and upgrades)
- Production and distribution of association newsletter
- Taxes for the association
- Legal fees and court costs
- Funding for replacement reserves (to enable funds available for major repair/replacement expenses for such items as:
- curbs and sidewalks
- building exteriors
- streets and paving
- tennis courts
- plumbing and common electrical, etc
** Fairwinds is not obligated to provide any pest control services, but we have chosen to conduct minimal pest control spraying/inspections in the best interest of the community at large.
Fairwinds does not provide ANY extermination services.
Please note: Fairwinds does not offer or endorse any handyman services.