Location and Travel Info
Monthly Assessments (“Condo Fees”)
Please note: Payments should be sent to Brodie Managment Inc. You should receive payment coupons. If not, please contact Shelly at the Fairwinds office at 410-267-0566, or by email at office@fairwindsofannapolis.
- Checks should be made out to Fairwinds of Annapolis Condominium.
- Condo fees are due on the first of the month, not the 15th.
- If payment is not received prior to the 16th of the month, a late fee charge of $15 will be automatically added to the account.
- As with any bill/debt, if payment is not received on time, collection activity will commence.
- In accordance with Fairwind’s By-Laws & Resolutions and the Maryland Condominium Act, further collection activity could include:
- Liens placed upon unit
- Late charges
- Collection costs
- Reasonable attorney fees and other charges as permitted by law.
You may also like