Fairwinds Board and Committee Meetings take place at the Fairwinds community office (212 Victor Parkway).
- The Board of Directors meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 7pm.
- The Finance Committee meets on the first Wednesday of every month at 7pm.
- The Covenants Committee meets on the third Wednesday of every month at 5pm.
- The Landscape Committee meets on the first Monday of every month at 7pm.
- The Communications Committee meets on the second Wednesday of every month at 7pm.
- The Parking Committee meets when requested by the Board.
- The Pool Committee – The 2015 pool season is over. Meeting dates for 2016 TBD.
- The Elections Commitee – The Elections Committee is preparing for the upcoming elections in January 2016.
We are always seeking volunteers (both unit owners and unit residents) for our committees. If interested in volunteering, please contact the Fairwinds office (410-267-0566) or email the Communications Committee firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committees serve at the pleasure of the Board
The role of committees is to provide specialized support to the Board. The Board may at any time create, disband, and/or change the scheduled meeting time of any committee (with proper notice, of course).