Join us! Get the word out! Get involved! We need your support and welcome you! Fairwinds is YOUR community. You CAN help make a difference!
We are actively seeking volunteers to participate on one or more of our committees. The role of committees are to serve the board and provide advice and guidance so that they make take action if necessary. If you have any questions or would like to join one of the committees, email us at: email@example.com.
- The Covenants Committee reviews, makes recommendations, and records changes regarding our governing documents and their enforcement. This committee is restricted to owners.
- The Landscape Committee makes suggestions and assists in plans regarding grounds maintenance and property enhancements that the board may want to explore.
- The Communications Committee facilitates the flow of information between the Board and the Community using a variety of media, including the newsletter, website, and bulletin boards.
- The Finance Committee reviews and makes recommendations to the Board regarding the Community’s financial interests.
- The Parking Committee operates on an ad-hoc basis and assists the Board with any issues related to parking regulations and enforcement.
- The Pool Committee operates on a seasonal basis and assists the Board with reviewing pool policies and operations.
- The Elections Committee reviews and makes recommendations regarding election procedures, as well as assisting in the distribution of and processing of election materials.
- The Activities Committee is in the process of forming. It will assist in the planning and promotion of Community social functions, including pool parties, cookouts, yard sales, etc.
- We are also interested in forming a Facilities Committee. It will review and make recommendations regarding the physical structures within the Community, including buildings, utilities, amenities, infrastructure, etc,